160,000 SF of premium office space located in the heart of Surrey City Centre. King George Hub is a mixed-use development that will further transform the rapidly evolving downtown core of Surrey.
At the connection point of up to three rapid transit lines, King George Hub will become a vibrant centre of pedestrian activity supported by walkable retail and services, high-quality offices, a growing population of neighbourhood residents, and community gathering spaces.
Directly adjacent to the Expo Line’s King George Station and two proposed future rapid transit lines and stations, King George Hub will provide over 500,000 SF of LEED® Gold, transit-oriented office and retail space in multiple phases, as well as approximately 1.2 million SF of residential space in later phases.
Phase B is now under construction and will include approximately 160,000 square feet of office space and 100,000 square feet retail. It is projected to complete in 2021 and will also included two residential towers totaling 738 homes.
• Directly adjacent to the King George SkyTrain Station - only 40 minutes to Vancouver by car and SkyTrain
• In a vibrant community and growing city having shops, restaurants and offices as your neighbours
• Exceptional design and views
• Developed by award-winning PCI Developments
• Ideally positioned in Surrey’s City Centre district, bounded by King George Boulevard, Fraser Highway and East Whalley Boulevard
• Population of over 468,000 adding approximately 800 new residents per month
• Strategically located directly between U.S. border to the South and Fraser River to the North
• Located at the centre point of Innovation Boulevard